How to Write a Successful BlogThe essential guide to blogging
Blogging has taken the digital world by storm, a new era of citizen journalism has been heralded in many quarters - but just what is this revolution about?
Using best practice examples, I will guide you through the process of creating a successful, hard-working blog.
On this course you will learn:
- What a blog is and the main systems for creating a blog
- Anatomy of a post and blogging basics
- Why posts alone are not enough
- Comments and how to manage them
- Using a blog to drive traffic to your website and to help your SEO strategy
- Using categories and tags intelligently
- Adding the extras that really add value
- Using RSS and Twitter with a blog
During the course delegates will create a live blog with real tools - to emphasis the learning points and really get to grips with the issues. They will be able to try out approaches and techniques in a 'safe' environment.